Thursday, February 28, 2008

Starting over

Blogging had rapidly gone from being something to do now and then, into something I was starting to do at work.

It was getting out of hand. It was even making me feel guilty and paranoid. So I quit. Ditched the blog.

But I did like blogging and did like the people I was meeting through the blogging community. So this blog is about keeping things in proportion, sharing thoughts on motherhood and childcare - but leaving work... at work.

I won't be posting so frequently - but I hope that will lead to more thoughtful posts and more opportunities for comment.

If there are any old blogs that you'd like to see again, let me know. There are a few I'll be recreating just because I liked them.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry if this had to do with anything I said on my 'Banned in the USA.' I have enjoyed your blog thoroughly. I think we all know what you mean about obsessing over it though.

Sass E-mum said...

Not at all. I like mixing with subversive types. You write in whoever you like. I'm not going to visit those crazy people at Sea Island anyway.

It was an uncharacteristically neurotic moment, but I do have to keep an eye on my blogging time. Lunchtimes and freetime only!