Thursday, March 6, 2008

In the spirit of ying and yang

A 17 year old stood up and gave me his seat on the train. I can't tell you how unusual this is, but maybe he thought I looked knackered. After all, I was loaded down with handbag, workbag and two carrier bags (tonight's dinner). Oh yes. I can really work that smart, career woman, commuter look.

I don't think I looked pregnant. (I'm not and that's okay too, by the way).

On the downside, Ellie did wee on my dress this morning. Nice. I didn't have time to change but could only rinse it quickly.

I don't think I smelt of pee all day. To say I would have preferred to have used her toothbrush by mistake is putting it mildly.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you put knackered on the translator. I thought you meant he thought you were drunk.
I can't believe you had to walk around with pee on your dress. That is pretty bad.

echoeve said...

I hope you didn't smell like pee all day. I think that my mind would have played tricks on me and I still would have smelled pee.

SaraLynn said...

That was so nice of him. Who says chivalry is dead?

babelouise said...

lol! Poor Sass! Getting wee-ed upon before work! lol! I feel bad for you!
What a nice boy giving you his seat. Maybe there is hope in this world!

Sass E-mum said...

I've checked my dress this morning. It didn't smell of wee, ergo I didn't smell of wee yesterday. Phew.

It's still going to the drycleaners this morning though.