Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Three beautiful things

You may well have seen this before, but it's worth revisiting. Three beautiful things is a blog originating in my part of the world. It's a lovely notion to acknowledge three beautiful things every day.

Here's mine:

1. Waking up to cuddles with Ellie. Ricarro goes to get her up and bring her to me in bed (I harbour dreams of being cleopatra or perhaps just the queen of sheba). She's soft and cosy in her all-in-one pyjamas, drinking her morning milk on my lap.

2. Seeing a patch blue sky out of the bedroom window. After driving rain and crazy wind, it's refreshing to see lighter skies again.

3. Watching Ellie giving her daddy a kiss - on request - and waving him 'bahbye' as he goes off to work.

7 comments:

Reluctant said...

3 things from me:
1. The way Monkey always says, "I back Mommy!" when he comes home.
2. Buddy's freckles.
3. Anything that makes me laugh.

Reluctant said...

Sorry to post twice. I can't locate your email address and I just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you on a meme at my blog. Thanks!

SaraLynn said...

Love the post!

Amanda said...

You know I love the positives!!
1. The way Madi constantly has a wedgie. (I hope you know what that is)
2. The way Jackson always says, "A course, I know that" like I'm a total idiot for questioning him.
3. My yard is full of trees and they make for the prettiest view when I look out my window.

Love the post and the new comment thingie. You are too stinkin smart.

Working mum said...

3 from me:
1 "mummy I love you"
2 the hawthorn blossom emerging in the hedgerows (I noticed it this week)
3 singing beautiful music

jakelliesmom said...

These are lovely indeed. I'm going to borrow and post at my blog one of these days to spread the good feelings to the States.

Best,
Karen

The Hen said...

I am a lucky mom to an Ellie, as well. Love those Ellies!