Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hyperactivity in the adult male

Boys on a train can be easily bored. If you also factor in the excitement of going to France, playing golf with your mates, and the channel tunnel train, it's inevitable they will find a game to play.

Check out the video of what Recaro stood by and filmed his mates doing on the train. 

It was shortly after the first running man started taking his clothes off that an announcement was made; 'Would the people on carriage 23, lower deck, please start acting their age'.

Amazingly, this announcement had great effect and they got back in the car and calmed down. 

Or at least that's what I've been told.

7 comments:

Working mum said...

They never grow up do they?

SaraLynn said...

ROTFL!!!
This is priceless!!!!! I made hubby watch it...he just sat here grinning and nodding as if to say "yup, that's what I would do too."

Elaine A. said...

As my momma has always said (she has 3 sons) "Boys will be Boys."

Amanda said...

Looks like a great way to have fun and stay physically fit at the same time. Maybe if my aerobics class looked that fun, I would go.

Cajunchic said...

lol That looks like something my hubby would do. I always say I really have 4 kids not 3. lol

I tagged you for a meme on my blog.

CC said...

OMG!! I can't belive it! Even more funny is the wording of the announcement made! Ha!

scrappysue said...

that's hysterical! i suppose it's a long time to sit in your car in the dark??? what a hoot

i'm having a giveaway - come enter!