Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pinked again: away with the fairies

This is what defiance looks like.

There I am trying to bring her up as a proper little feminist and all she wants to do is play like the fairies.

Once in this costume, she wouldn't let anyone take it off her.

Even if it means roughty-toughtying down by the sea in a high visibility jacket. (She has a very safety conscious childminder - though on this occasion, would a lifejacket be more appropriate?)

Quit frankly I'm shocked. This means I'm not going to get my own way all the time.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That makes me happy. If I had an outfit like that you wouldn't be able to pry it off of me with a crowbar.

SaraLynn said...

How cute! She is beautiful.

My son fights to stay in his CARS pajamas all day. sigh...

TEOM said...

The pink is only the beginning...

Working mum said...

She looks so beautiful, how can you object? Fairies rule!

Reluctant Housewife said...

Look how happy it makes her. That can only be a good thing. She is so cute!

Tell her to break the glass ceiling & make as much as the men doing the same job & have the same access to promotions & yadda yadda... all while wearing that adorable little outfit. Now THAT would be feminism. ;)

echoeve said...

I love the cute little fairy outfit. Little girls love to dress up.