Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Swept away

I haven't posted for a week and I've not been reading either. And then I got writer's block - or at least, I couldn't decide what to write about first.

Then we had the bank holiday weekend, which meant that in Whitstable at least we spent a day and half in glorious sunshine on the beach. Barbecue, picnic, music, kite flying, paddling and sand castle making.

It was fantastic and I'm proud to say that I was so living in the moment that I didn't turn on the laptop once. I'm making up for it now though. I've got a few posts to get up here so that I can announce the winner of the giveaway.


5 comments:

scrappysue said...

happy bank holiday! cute hello kitty top and pic! what was she listening to?

Amanda said...

It was Memorial Day weekend, here. I have been a little neglectful of my blog as well.

Glad you're back.

Sass E-mum said...

I had to ask Recarro. Apparently it was 'It Takes Two' by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock.

No. I don't know either.

She was also getting down to Gladys Knight (Midnight train to Georgia) and plenty of Commodores this weekend. L'il groover.

Cajunchic said...

That red looks beautiful on here. It is a great color for her.

Reluctant Housewife said...

Well, Hello Kitty. What a cutie. Those are some BIG earphones.

Looks like a fabulous time.