Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You read it here first

Following my review of The Baby in the Mirror, I'm excited to report that the author Charles Fernyhough emailed me details of his blog which covers more of the issues covered in the book. You can find him at The Ladybird Papers.

Lucky I liked the book, isn't it?

In my naivity, I hadn't realised how hot off the press The Baby in the Mirror is. It was published in the UK on 5 May and will be out in Australia and New Zealand on 10 July and in Canada on 15 June. Everywhere else, you can buy it from Amazon.

It's always exciting to see a real writer stop by. However, I regard everyone who reads and comments on this blog as a celebrity - living interesting and often hilarious lives in other places. However, for another blog about celebrity bloggers, you'll enjoy Amanda's recent post on the NY plan.

Since I'm at work, this is going to be a super short post. I'll just add in a photo; It's a gorgeous sunny, summery day here, but while I get to sit in an office all day in central London, Ellie is lounging about on a hammock. With very dirty jeans. Is it possible for a girl to have too much fun?

7 comments:

Cajunchic said...

Could you imagine if you had posted that you hated it? lol

What an adorable picture of Ellie. She looks so peaceful.

Amanda said...

I wish I was laying in a hammock right now.

Maybe some publisher is going to see your blog from this and you can become a book critic. I saw on the Today show this morning that women are making a lot of money with this whole blogging thing. You could be the next big thing in the book critiquing blogging world!

Don't forget about us little people. We made you who you are today. Can I have your autograph?

Working mum said...

No such thing as too much fun!

ditto chocolate!

CC said...

I am so glad that I'm a celebrity too! Phew1 I was worried ;)

SaraLynn said...

So cute! She is precious!

i am glad you liked the book! hehehe....

Reluctant Housewife said...

She has such lovely rosy cheeks. And check out the little grin too. What a cutie.

The author of the book you reviewed visited your blog? That's very cool. You're obviously developing celebrity status yourself.

scrappysue said...

i wanna be her! but how cool that u can have that pic while ur at work!