Monday, June 23, 2008

Does my bum look big in this?

How do you like my new look? I like to think of it as fresh and classic - while bringing a whole new column into play. I was hoping to find something I liked in blue, but they didn't have my size and if the cut's not right... well, it just doesn't get to leave the house.

It's going to take a little while to see if this what effect this might have on my blog. It's a freebie outfit and like all bargains - it might not work out to be as good value as I originally hoped.

One of the implications was that I had to recreate my widgets. It sounds painful, but it wasn't as difficult as I feared.

Aside from any new creative ideas I have under consideration, I need to update my blogroll. This is something of an opportunity for any stalkers or new visitors. I'm going to be refreshing my list and adding a few new blogs that I've been reading lately. If you'd like me to add you to the list, please delurk and direct me to your words of wit, charm and wisdom.

If you could let me know what you think that would be great. I'd hate to think that this new look would scare the horses or that I'm walking about with my skirt tucked into the back of my knickers.

6 comments:

jakelliesmom said...

It's very cute - I love the color!

Madame Queen said...

I love it! This color green is one of my faves.

gigi said...

I love the new look! Green is my next favorite color after black and white! It looks fresh and springy. You can add me as a blog friend as long as you don't mind me adding you as one of mine. Good luck.

Working mum said...

Oooo I like it,although I did think "Harbour" was apt for someone living by the sea.

Funnily enough I was looking at new templates last night as I am a bit fed up of the girly pink. Can't make my mind up though.

Don Mills Diva said...

I really do like this new look. It's muh cleaner and the green is really soothing..

Adrian said...

I am officially delurking. I like the new look of your blog. I like to read your blog just to see how things are different there "across the pond". I live in Utah and while it's very pretty here, it's a little dull, so it's interesting to see other places.