Saturday, July 19, 2008

Spoilt for choice at Virtual Blogher

Not having a ticket for San Fran, means that I stay home for the Whitstable Oyster Festival.

There's dog shows, workshops to decorate eggs (might give that a miss...) vintage and handcraft sales, even a Matisse exhibition. There's also a fairground with an old fashioned carousel.

If Recaro were home, I wouldn't get to see all this, but he's not. So I do.

I'm sure there's lots of exciting options available at Blogher. I hear there are seminars on tax breaks and making money out of your blog. But you know what? I think some of them would like it here too.

See you later for photos.

2 comments:

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

oh boy..you have carousel of piccies and i see whitstabubble!!! yeah.....roll on 9th-10 august...

sara x

gigi said...

I'd rather be where you are. I'm enjoying this virtual convention.