Monday, September 15, 2008

Panic over!

Recaro found the camera. Do you see how I'm blaming him? Well it was in one of his bags which he had emptied so enthusiastically across the office that I thought he really had searched it thoroughly.

Isn't that always the way. Just as the cavalry arrives, the battles over.

Alex from Gairloch is a fabulous person for offering the telephone box number. I'll have to tuck that number away for future reference. You never know when it might come in handy.

To celebrate, here's a couple of photos I hadn't wanted to lose.

Such a pretty gal, in a pretty dress, wearing a bolero knitted for her by the talented Lindiloo.
All dressed up for high tea (sausages, beans and mash) at The Loch Torridon Hotel. Just an informal kiddie tea...

More glorious Scottish photos will follow soon.

7 comments:

scrappysue said...

bloody men and their bloody domestic blindness! i saw that about the phone box number - how COOL is that??? you should ring it just for kicks - like in the movies!!!

Amanda said...

What a pretty little girl in a pretty little dress.

I'm so glad you found your camera!!

Alex Gray said...

Amazing, glad you found the camaera - I had just come back to your site to tell you that the local police just emailed me to say a camera has been handed in from Diabaig area! Someone else's loss I guess.
Hope you manage another holiday here some time.
Alex

gigi said...

Yea!!!! So glad the camera issue is over and that you didn't lose any pictures of precious Peaches! She is so beautiful in her little tea dress.

Madame Queen said...

I'm so glad you found your camera! That photo of Peaches is just too precious to lose.

Whenever Hubs says he's looked for something I always go behind him and look again and chances are I'll find it straight away.

Working mum said...

I'm so glad you found the camera. You just couldn't lose those gorgeous pictures.

Reluctant Housewife said...

She looks lovely!