Monday, October 13, 2008

Bah! Blame it on the blogger.

Blogger won't let me upload photos. It's so frustrating. So far, you've missed out on the frabjous news of a couple of awards, my wedding anniversary and a weekend of sunshine and two (count'em TWO) rounds of golf while Recaro looked after Peaches.

So much news to share.

Work is going bonkers and I have no spare work time for blogging.

It gets worse. On the last few occasions of travelling to the London office, I've had to rush for meetings - so you've also MISSED OUT on the latest shop windows on Bond Street. The handbags are looking very fine, by the way. And Diane Von Furstenburg (I'd check the spelling if I wasn't rushing to finish this post) is looking very sassy and slinky.

No change at Matthew Williamson though. He's still cluttering his window up with too many mannequins, too many layers and too many posh totty/student ideas.

Surprisingly, Dolce & Gabbana is having a grown up sophisticated month. Quite a relief after all that tartan. But let's not kid ourselves, without the photos windowshopping is not nearly so much fun.

Oh, didn't I mention that? Blogger won't let me upload photos. Not even the cheesy ones of Recaro and me on our wedding day. Sorry guys. Just wait till I get this problem fixed. It's going to be photostory mondaytuesdaywednesdaythursday AND friday.

8 comments:

Casdok said...

Sorry to hear Blogger is not cooperating. Very frustrating.
Congratulations on your anniversary! :)

gigi said...

Missed you and can't wait to see your pictures! Shame on Blogger!

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

youve been quiet lately...

and blogger is doing weird stuff for me too..all my draft and saved posts are i the biggest fnt size youve ever seen, and l cannot get them back smaller...bummer

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Can't wait to see the cheesy wedding photos. Happy Anniversary!!

The Dotterel said...

What is it with blogger? I think it's hormonal. Computers are so tempramental.

Working mum said...

Don't tell me about the handbags and then say there aren't any pictures! Too cruel!!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Shame on Blogger! Sometimes, it won't even let me safe a post-- you know, the half-finished one that can't be published. Very frustrating.

Happy Anniversary!!