Friday, October 24, 2008

The jelly soundtrack

I didn't take this photo. This was taken by Peache's glorious childminder. They were playing with green jelly. I hope you can imagine hearing her say 'ooooh, fingers'.

After a week of knowing Peaches' has been having a lot of fun at playgroups and with her 'minded-family', today is my day for being a SAHM. So obviously it's raining.

We've just walked home from a coffee shop breakfast with Recaro. He's gone off to work now and Peaches and I are home after having walked along the beach in a fine, hazy mist of rain. It would have been a miserable walk... but I think it's wrong to complain about any walk on a beach, don't you?
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

14 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

You're right, it is wrong. Beach and complain cannot be in the same sentence :-)
I love the idea of the jelly for little hands, I think I'll try it (could end up in the dvd player though).

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

what is green jelly??

Working mum said...

The beauty of that kind of walk is the cup of cocoa you treat yourself to when you get home - with mini marshmallows, of course.

Lovely photo by the childminder.

Killlashandra said...

You're right, I wouldn't be complaining about any walk on a beach, it's been years since I've even seen a beach. I think the misty rain will make for a nice walk too. Enjoy your day as a SAHM.

Michelle said...

That picture captured the moment perfectly!

Cecily R said...

I LOVE that pic! I am such a sucker for a closeup shot of a kid working and thinking like that! Its just so adorable!!!

And yea, any walk on the beach has its positives...even in the rain!

Reluctant Housewife said...

I love photos of Peaches - she's such a rosy-cheeked adorable little girl. And she looks like she's having so much fun.

Deb said...

you're right, you can't complain... and i won't tell anybody that you didn't take the picture!

Sass E-mum said...

Tiaras: What is green jelly? How about green jello.

Jam (boiled fruit and sugar spread on toast) is what you'd call jelly isn't it?? There's another one for the translator.

scrappysue said...

cute AND trendy!!! gorgeous

Chris said...

I love pictures of kids being kids! So gross, yet so honest!

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

a lovely post, as all are..good to drop by..

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

Indeed. :) Adorable picture of your sweetie.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Agreed that one CAN NOT complain about a walk on the beach, rain or shine!