Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged for a cut and dry

Amanda tagged me - and given my recent lax attitude to tagging I'm going to deal with this one straight away.

1.) Go to your Pictures folder on your computer
2.) Go to your 4th folder
3.) Get your 4th picture
4.) Tag four people

This photo was taken by my sister in law. Our nephew was cutting my hair in the garden. He also cut my sister in law's and a niece's hair. He EVEN cut Tudor's hair (my Bob Dylan-loving, brother in law). We were very surprised about that.

The photo was taken in 2003. I must have been feeling especially skinny - I can't wear those shorts anymore, but I won't throw them away - just in case...

And as for tagging four people - I'm really not good at doing this. How about the first four people to comment should consider themselves tagged? Pretty please.

9 comments:

Reluctant Housewife said...

I love the from above angle. Fun picture. I like that this meme is bringing out pictures that might not otherwise appear on people's blogs.

I was tagged by Amanda too, so I want to pass my tag here on to someone else who comments...

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

great decking, do you live in one of those old early victorian houses near the golf course...geee!!

dulwichmum said...

This is a great idea for a tag. I dread to think what I will find...

Amanda said...

Great pic for the tag. I wish my fourth one in my fourth folder would have been so cool. I guess I will struggle to keep up with your coolness forever...

Was that weird and stalkery?

Sass E-mum said...

If only you knew, Amanda...

To illustrate how uncool I am, may I say how very pleased I am to see none other than Dulwich Mum on this blog! Pleased, yet also feeling a bit awkward that I haven't plucked my eyebrows and tidied up a bit before she called in.

I'm easily star struck.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Now this is an awesome idea for a meme. And the shot is quite good!!

gigi said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Casdok said...

I like this meme!!
Happy Halloween!
Oh and a great shot!

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

btw i tagged you on 2nd november sorry!