Monday, August 31, 2009

Speed blogging: Circus

These last weekends of summer are so much fun. I'm behind on blogging, but in the spirit of better late than never, here's my memories of last weekend.

Here's Peaches after breaking eggs for omlette. I think some slid down her arm - very funny. Recaro was teaching her to crack eggs while I sat opposite taking photos.

Later that afternoon, we ran away to the circus. It was Santus Circus' last day in Whitstable so a number of the wagons had already moved on to the next site.

It was a first time at the circus for both of us. I don't know who was more excited.

We especially liked the clowns, hula hoop girl and Spiderman. Peaches can now sing the Spiderman theme tune. She loves him.

Not that I realised this during the interval when children were having their photos taken with Spiderman. She was very upset when he left and she hadn't had her photo taken.

I felt like a very stinky piece of cheese after that. Fortunately, I have great powers of distraction and she's not mentioned it since...


3 comments:

Working Mum said...

I didn't realise that cracking eggs could be so much fun!

gigi said...

I love the circus. Glad yall had such a fun good time.

Reluctant Housewife said...

Aw! She is such a cute little dolly.

My boys love Spiderman, too! I didn't know he was traveling with the circus. ;)