Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ultimate London celebrity spot?

Recaro returned home from work yesterday with tales of who he saw in London yesterday. As he walked through St James on his way to a meeting he saw a bunch of guys running across the road wearing morning suits.
Just as he realised it was a prince, it occurred to him to think 'William or Harry?', he saw Harry too.
A double prince spot. Sorry no pictures. Apparently they looked like they were having a good ol' establishment time of it which is nice. According to this morning's Torygraph, it would seem they were on their way to the wedding of Nicholas van Cutsem and Alice Hadden Paton.
I like to imagine that Nick and Ali will go for a full blown double-double-barrelled name: Mr and Mrs Hadden Paton van Cutsem. Which makes them sound like characters out of a Tom Sharpe novel - terribly posh and psychotic all at the same time.
*******************
In other news, Peaches woke up several times last night with sickness and unhappiness. We moved her into our room (but on her own mattress) so that we could give her reassurance. There wasn't much else we could do.
She cheered up after sharing a bath with me at 5.30am - and now she's having a midday sleep to catch up on her kip.
As did we. A broken night's sleep is a very bad thing. I had forgotten how rubbish it makes me feel. It's enough to make me rethink my broody considerations of a second child...

5 comments:

scrappysue said...

ooooooooooooo - i wonder if i'll see any celebs while we're in london!

i see WM and reluctant have been visited - now i'm feeling left out!!!

hope you caught up on some sleep :)

Working Mum said...

Two princes! Isn't that the name of a song?

Hope Peaches is feeling better soon. There are some very strange viruses around at the moment - I had a 24 hour cold two weeks ago!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Yeah, a lack of sleep can certainly kill off any broodiness-- I know because Miss Ky is still wandering into my bed nightly. When she's 15 and complaining that all the other mums are younger, I will remind her of all the sleep she stole from me.
Hope Peaches is feeling better soon.

MadameQueen said...

I think I would have fallen over DEAD if I had seen both William AND Harry. And that name!! hahahahahaha! I love it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.