Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Action stations

We have a new MacBookPro. What a relief. I'd been relying on an older, slower Mac and my eyeballs were about to fall out from the tedious sight of the spinning beachball of despair...

About our move - we are just a week away from the big day. There's a few more boxes to fill, but we'll be ready to go. More than ready in fact. I'm dreaming of a driveway... guest rooms... utility room... a shed.

In fact, I'm even thinking of getting chickens. There's going to be a few blogs out of that, surely.

I just hope the removal guys can get the furniture out of the house. I wonder if they'll go nuts at me taking photos of our sofas and oven in unusual places?

5 comments:

Working Mum said...

Good luck with the move. Hope it all goes smoothly and you settle into your new house quickly. WM x

scrappysue said...

i missed the macaroni cheese post! welcome back - get skype - i miss you! all the best for the move. mr scrappy has a macbook pro now - evil apple...

gigi said...

Amanda and Josh got chickens last year. I think they love them.

Reluctant Housewife said...

Chickens?! Really? Wow. Interesting...

Good luck with your move!

SaraLynn said...

How is the move going? Life has been rather "fast" lately. It seems like ages since I visited blogland! Hope you are doing well!