Monday, September 20, 2010

Sway, what a swell party

The party cake tower was very well received by the small girls. All of Recaro's fairy cakes were eaten. My pink iced shop bought cakes weren't quite as popular, but I'm sure things would have turned out differently if only I'd been able to use the flower decorations that I wanted...

And as for the party dress? It swished, it swayed, it rocked.
Admit it, you want one just like it.

Recaro bought it for her. Thank heavens for Recaro. He has far better cup cake and fashion styling skills than I do. At least I know how to give out party bags.

"Who would like a party bag to take home?" I asked at 4pm. All the little hands shot up in the air. Result.

5 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

Don't laugh, I really DO want one just like it! I need some party coaching from you and Recaro-- I would have never thought of the parents :-( Happy BIG Day!!

scrappysue said...

ugh. i hated party bags. i was a rebel back in the day and stopped handing them out. all the other mums wanted to be like me but were too afraid. result.

Working Mum said...

Yes, I do want that dress!! I always wanted to be a 20's flapper!

You know next year you can just delegate all party responsibility to Recaro and relax!! Now that's a result.

Hullaballoo said...

I LOVE that cake stand display. Where did you get it? Good to hear you are back in the Uk. I am finally back and blogging too.

Hullaballoo said...

What am I saying, had a head rush. You aren't back in the UK, cos you never left. DOH! Sorry.